Historic house - venue hire, tours available to groups by prior arrangement. $5 entry
Bishop's Lodge is an extraordinary 1888 iron house, designed by architect John Sulman with the first Anglican Bishop of Riverina, Sydney Linton. Their aim was to create a comfortable home to withstand Hay's summer heat and difficult soils. Even today the technology evident in this design is significant. The Bishop's Lodge is surrounded by a wonderfully cool historic garden which features a remarkable collection of heritage roses.