Contact Council

Have Your Say...

On this page you can see and comment on plans, documents and policies that Council has on display for public comment.

If you have any comments not related to current documents that you would like to pass on to Council, you can still use this this form as well.

Council currently seeking comment from the public on the following items: 


Have Your Say

Complete the form below to send your comment to Hay Shire Council.


Documents on Display

Article does not exist or Permission Denied.

Theme picker