If recurring bookings are required please include dates and times in the comments section when completing request
COUNCILS SPORTING OVALS/FACILITIES
We agree to the following conditions being met and fulfilled by our organisation :
- Facilities hire must be booked a minimum of seven (7) days before planned usage.
- No booking is final until approval by Council is confirmed.
- Council’s decision will be final on the allocation of facilities.
- SMOKING IS NOT PERMITTED in any of the park facilities or within close vicinity to the buildings.
- The sporting club must present to Council evidence of a current public liability policy with a minimum cover of $20 million (attach photocopy if applicable)
- Sporting bodies are to make all pre-practice and pre-game inspections and decisions on the ground’s fitness for use.
- Sporting bodies must inspect structures, in-ground sprinklers etc. for safety prior to use.
- Any unsafe facilities/ground should not be used, and reported to Council immediately. (including written communication)
- No unauthorised vehicles are to be driven on the grounds.
- Facilities are to be left in a clean and tidy condition. The hirer is responsible for all cleaning of the facility following the conclusion of hiring. All hired areas used are to be thoroughly cleaned with cleaning equipment provided. All rubbish and kitchen waste is to be placed in th external rubbish receptacles provided.
- Users of halls and facilities are responsible for their own cleaning. Additional cleaning (if required) will be charged at $55 per hours if normal time, or $77 per hour if cleaners are required to work on overtime. All breakages are at the cost of the applicant.
- Amenities blocks are to be left in a clean and tidy condition.
- Grounds are not to be used if wet and it is considered that undue damage could be caused to the playing surface.
- All Oval markings to have prior approval from the General Manager.
- Applicants must comply with the NSW Working with Children Check provisions. (www.kidsguardian.nsw.gov.au), where activities include children.
- Applicants must comply with any current NSW Health Orders. https://www.health.nsw.gov.au
Having read the Conditions of Hire listed, understand and agree to abide by and comply with the Conditions of Hire.
I declare that I have attained the age of 18 years and hereby indemnify the Shire of Hay against any loss, damage or injury which may arise during the course of the hiring.
Council Ovals/Facilities PDF Application