MOVIE TRAILER AND CONDITIONS OF USE
- Facilities hire must be booked a minimum of two (2) days before planned usage.
- No booking is final until approval by Council is confirmed.
- Council’s decision will be final on the allocation of facilities.
- Users are responsible for the transport of the trailer.
- Payment of prescribed Movie Trailer Charges (currently $100) must be paid in full when keys are obtained from the Council Office prior to the use.
- The movie trailer is only available for hire by community groups and organisations with Public risk insurance.
- Smoking is not permitted inside the trailer.
- Hirers are responsible for their own setting up.
- The Hirer is responsible for all cleaning of the facility.
- The cost of any damage caused to the trailer, fittings and equipment, will be payable by the Hirer whose responsibility it is to ensure the safety of Council property during the period of hire.
- Council takes no responsibility whatsoever for any loss or damage to any property arising out of using the trailer.
- All copyright or performing rights obligations are the responsibility of the user.
- The hirer must return the trailer to the Council on the first working day after the use or by arrangement.
Having read the Conditions of Hire listed, understand and agree to abide by and comply with the Conditions of Hire.
I declare that I have attained the age of 18 years and hereby indemnify the Shire of Hay against any loss, damage or injury which may arise during the course of the hiring.