There are lots of ways to get involved in the community either through
- Sporting and Social Clubs (B Dir)
- Community Groups (B Dir)
- Religious Organisations (B Dir)
In addition these groups the Hay Library runs activities for both children and people of all ages;
- Children’s Reading and Baby Bounce Rhyme Time on Tuesday at 10.30
- Knitting - Every second Wednesday with morning tea at 10.00am
- Scrabble - Every alternate second Wednesday at 10.00 am
- Jigsaw puzzles during the school holidays
Hay also has Community Exercise at the War Memorial Hall every Monday and Wednesday from 9.00am organised by the Community Health Centre 02 69908730.
Tai Chi is also run every Monday and Wednesday at the War Memorial Hall from 10.30am
Strength and Balance classes are run by the Community Health Centre at 11.30am on Monday and Wednesday at the Centre, located at the Hay Hospital.