If recurring bookings are required please include dates and times in the comments section when completing request
COMMUNITY CENTRE ROOM 4 CONDITIONS OF HIRE
- Facilities hire must be booked a minimum of two (2) days before planned usage.
- No booking is final until approval by Council is confirmed.
- Council’s decision will be final on the allocation of facilities.
- Hirer and Public are restricted to the specific area of hire.
- Payment of prescribed Hire Charges must be paid in full when keys are obtained from the Council Office prior to the use of the facility.
- Hirer of any portion of the facility shall comply with the provisions of the Health Act and Food Hygiene Regulations.
- Alcoholic beverages may be consumed in the RSL room however hirers shall comply with the liquor licensing provisions.
- SMOKING IS NOT PERMITTED in any part of the facility
- Unless by prior arrangement and payment of relevant fees, no function shall proceed beyond 1.00 a.m.
- No plant, furniture, fittings or effects, crockery, cutlery, glassware or other utensils or materials shall be removed from the facility without permission from the General Manager.
- Hirers are responsible for their own setting up and down of tables, trestles and chairs.
- Please ensure furniture is not dragged across floors.
- The Hirer is responsible for all cleaning of the facility following the conclusion of hiring. All hired areas used are to be thoroughly cleaned with cleaning equipment provided. All rubbish and kitchen waste is to be placed in the external rubbish receptacles provided.
- No person shall erect internal decorations, place nails or screws in the woodwork or walls in any part of the building. Internal decorations may be temporarily affixed with adhesive tape but must be completely removed following hiring.
- All equipment such as heaters, lighting, kitchen equipment fans and air conditioning must be turned off when departing the building. Please ensure that all windows and doors are locked.
- Keys must be returned to the Council Office by 10.00 a.m. on the day following the hiring. Council will impose a fee of $100 on hirers who do not return the key.
- The cost of any damage caused to the building, furniture or fittings, or any property belonging to Council, by the Hirer or any other person in attendance, will be payable by the Hirer whose responsibility it is to ensure the safety of Council property during the period of hire.
- Council takes no responsibility whatsoever for any loss or damage to any property which is placed or left in the Building by the Hirer and/or any other person(s) before, during or after the hire.
- It is the responsibility of the hirer to make all attendees of the function aware of both the building exits and emergency assembly points as well as appointing a suitable warden who will ensure the building has been evacuated in the case of an emergency.
- I/We indemnify the Shire of Hay against all actions, claims, demands and costs arising out of or in connection with the hire of this facility.
- Any costs/commissions incurred by going to a debt collection agency to recover overdue accounts will be on-charged to the customer.
- The building must be completely vacated by 8.00 a.m. the day following the booking.
- Applicants must comply with the NSW Working with Children Check provisions. (www.kidsguardian.nsw.gov.au)
- Bookings on behalf of organisations will require a copy of their Public Liability prior to use.
Having read the Conditions of Hire listed, understand and agree to abide by and comply with the Conditions of Hire.
I declare that I have attained the age of 18 years and hereby indemnify the Shire of Hay against any loss, damage or injury which may arise during the course of the hiring.